For Immediate Release
Cybersecurity & Risk Management: Roy Luebke, 276.732.8372, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Mindy Priddy, 276.666.8890 x227, email@example.com
Beginning July 2017, the Commonwealth of Virginia and GENEDGE will be hosting a free webinar series focused on Cybersecurity and risk management in the workplace. The aim of the webinar is to improve your Cybersecurity posture and mitigate total losses due to cyber attacks.
Information covered during the series will include What Your Management Needs to Know, Where to Get Help with Cybersecurity, Elements of Cybersecurity/Information Security Plan, DFARS Compliance.
The webinars will be held on Wednesdays and have a start time of 11:00 AM. The dates and topics are listed below:
- July 12 • Cybersecurity Overview: What Your Management Needs to Know
- July 26 • Where to Get Help With Cybersecurity
- August 9 • Tips on What to Do Now to Increase Your Security Posture
- August 23 • Risk Management Approach to Cyber Insecurity
- September 13 • Internet of Things: What Is It and What Is New?
- September 27 • Elements of Cybersecurity/Information Security Plan: How and Why You Need One
Registration can be completed by following this link to the Eventbrite registration page. For any registration questions, contact Mindy Pridy (firstname.lastname@example.org).